What's Available ?
- Internet access
- Computer bookings are either 1 hour or 15 minutes (express stations)
- Headphones and usb sticks are available for purchase
- Microsoft Office
- Printing (black & white or colour)
Please refer to our Public Internet Access and Use Policy
Computer Booking FAQ
- You will need a library card and PIN number
- You can reserve 1 session per person per day for 60 minutes (NOTE: there is no guarantee of 60 minutes per day). Only 1 hour computer stations can be reserved
- You can reserve up to 7 days in advance
- Your computer will log out when your time limit has been reached
- Remember to log out of your session when done
Do I have to reserve in advance to use a computer?
As long as there is time available, you can log on to any computer that is not in use or has not been reserved for another user. You will still need your library card number and PIN to log in.
What if I am a visitor to your library?
Visitors and tourists can request a temporary internet pass that enables them to access a computer.
What happens when my time is up?
You will automatically be logged out. You will receive two warning/prompting messages 5 and 3 minutes before your session ends.
What if I am late for my booking?
You must log in within the first 10 minutes of your start time or the reservation will be cancelled. The cancelled time will be deducted from your daily time allowance.
If I have to leave the computer for a few minutes will I lose my session?
Not if you put the computer into Standby Mode. This will hold your session for 10 minutes. This time is deducted from your session time.
iPad Children's Stations
- Available at every Library location in the Children's area
- Loaded with a variety of fun and interative educational apps and games