Board of Directors
The Friends of the Library elect a new Board of Directors each year at their annual meeting in April.
The 2017/18 Board of Directors:
- Fran Duke - President
- Diane Piovesana - Vice President
- Kathie Johnson - Treasurer
- Deb Maki - Secretary
- Max Harasen - Director
Positions on the Executive are selected at the first meeting after the AGM.
The Friends of the Library designate convenors for areas of their activities. The current convenors are:
- Diane Piovesena & Fran Duke - Co-convenors - Bookstore
- Vacant - Bingo
- Kathie Johnson - Nevadas
- Max Harasen - Membership
Upcoming Meeting Dates
The Friends executive committee meets once a month at the Mary J.L. Black Branch Library. All Friends are welcome to attend.
- Tuesday, September 26 (after the launch of the Hilltop Book Nook at Waverley Library)
- Thursday, October 19
- Thursday, November 23
- Thursday, December 21 (Victoriaville Centre, Bookstore - Christmas Social)