All it takes is one word, one book, one article to make a difference in the life of a child, a teen or an adult!
Last year, Community Partner donations from 375+ library supporters totalled over $35,000. These funds purchased hundreds and hundreds of new and wonderful materials for the education and enjoyment of the whole community.
Are you interested in more information, or in making a donation to your library? Read on for more information about the Community Partners program, then, click on the link below to make a secure, online donation to your Thunder Bay Public Library.
Community Partner donations buy these items, guaranteed to make a difference to those who borrow them:
- children's books
- large print books
- non-fiction books
- and more!
Levels of Giving and Donation Thanks
Bronze Partner ($15-$49)
- Official tax receipt.
- Listing in one issue of the Library's newsletter
Silver Partner ($50-$99)
Bronze Thanks plus...
- Listing in two issues of the Library's newsletter.
- $3.00 voucher for book purchases at the Friends of the Library Used Bookstore.
- A bookplate which will credit your donation in a new book.
Gold Partner ($100 - $149)
Bronze & Silver Thanks plus...
- A "gold" Library card
- Listing in three issues of the Library's newsletter
Gold Plus Partner ($150 plus)
Bronze, Silver and Gold Thanks plus...
- Acknowledgement in the Library's Annual Report to the Community.
- One additional bookplate to credit your donation in a new book.