Volunteer @ Your Library!
Looking to volunteer? Find more information by clicking the links below!
- Friends of the Library
- The Friends of the Thunder Bay Public Library is a non-profit association of public service-minded volunteers who are dedicated to promoting and supporting library service in Thunder Bay.
- Indigenous Advisory Council
- Join and help guide and support the Library's ongoing decolonization and reconciliation efforts through meaningful discussion at IAC consultation meetings.
Youth 13-18 who are looking to gain community service hours, want to connect with people their age, or want valuable experiences to add to their resume can find volunteer opportunities below:
- YOUth Action Council
- YOUth Review
- Help your fellow readers by writing reviews of the books, or movies you love (or hate) for community service hours.
- YOUth Knitters
- YOUth Get Gardening
- Beautify Mary JL Black's Reading garden by planting, watering, and weeding the plants we grow.