The Thunder Bay Public Library's online reference service, Just Ask Us via firstname.lastname@example.org, is available to local and non resident researchers. We will make every effort to reply to your question within one week of receiving it.
TBPL's Just Ask Us service includes:
- Confirmation of dates, names, and quick facts.
- Brief biographical information.
- Telephone numbers and addresses of businesses, associations or individuals.
- Search assistance with the Library's Online catalogue and Virtual Collection resources.
- Short answers on local topics.
For more complex questions, we will direct you to sources where you can start your research. We might also suggest that you come into the library to consult some of our sources.
Staff will not do homework for you, nor can we provide legal, medical or financial advice. We will, however, suggest sources to help you.
Please include your name, location, and a full description of your request in your email.