Why read eMagazines? No holds - no checkout restrictions - no limits! Check out as many items as you want and keep them as long as you wish with unlimited renewals. Current and backlist issues are available to download to your desktop or mobile device, and browsing and checkout is simple and intuitive. The loan period for eMagazines is 21 days.
Where can I read eMagazines?
On the Libby app!
- Install the Libby app from your device's app store or visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card
- Browse your library's collection and borrow a title
- Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Open Magazine to start reading that title
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no limits on magazine borrowing!
Yes, they are downloaded and made available for offline use. More information about managing these settings available here. Magazines will not be available indefinitely. You must continue renewing if you want ongoing access.
Magazines have a loan period of 21 days. You will be notified when the loan period is ending, and you can choose to Renew for another 21 days. There is no limit to the number of renewals.
Yes! Learn how here.
TBPL is offering 3334 different magazine titles plus their back issues
Magazines are available in English, French, and many others. In the app or on the website, click in the Search field and then on More Options, then click on the word Any beside Languages to see the complete list.
Yes! You will find magazines like National Geographic Little Kids, Girls' World, J-14, Minecraft magazines, and many more. Search for a specific magazine in the search bar or type in "Kids & Teens" to see all available titles
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed assistance, or email email@example.com for help signing up for a Library card or updating your PIN. For assistance with the Libby app, check out the links below.
Libby Help From OverDrive