Computers in the Library
What's Available ?
- Internet access
- Computer usage is for 1 hour (an extension may be available)
- Headphones (free upon request) and usb sticks (available for purchase)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Printing (black & white or colour)
Please refer to our Public Internet Access and Use Policy
- You will need a library card and PIN number
- Your computer will log out when your time limit has been reached
- Remember to log out of your session when done
- Printing is by donation only
What if I am a visitor to your library?
Visitors and tourists or anyone without a TBPL library card can request a temporary Internet pass that enables them to access a computer.
What happens when my time is up?
You will automatically be logged out. You will receive two warning/prompting messages 5 and 3 minutes before your session ends.
What if I need more time?
Please let the staff know and if there is no one waiting you can use the computer for one more one hour session.
Can I book a computer in advance?
Yes. You can book up to two weeks in advance through the online portal.