Friends of the Library USED BOOKSTORE
The Friends of the Library operate the Southside Book Nook, a used bookstore in Victoriaville Centre.
You will find the Friends on the main floor of Victoriaville, near the Brodie Street entrance.
The Friends will be holding a Hot Deals on Cool Reads, Buck A Bag Sale in January, February and March! See below for full details.
Bookstore Hours of Operation 2023
- Open Monday to Friday 10 am to 4 pm
This schedule relies on the availability of volunteers. Hours are subject to change.
The bookstore is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays.
Call the bookstore for more information - 623-2409
At the bookstores, you will find used hardcover and paperback books on all subjects.
- paperbacks from $1.00
- hardcovers from $1.00
- some items are individually priced based on condition, date of publication and subject matter
- Audio visual materials & magazines are also for sale ... at reasonable prices!
All proceeds from book sales are donated to the Thunder Bay Public Library.
We are currently accepting donations of gently used materials.
Material must be in good condition with cover and all pages intact. Material may be refused because of age or condition.
These items are NOT accepted:
- cassette tapes
- student text books unless they were published in the last 5 years
- Reader's Digest and other condensed material