Why should your company consider sponsoring the Library?
- Your Public Library enjoys over 40,000 in-person visits a month!
- Last year alone, our virtual library was visited 381,350 times!
- Recognition label on items
- Recognition/Ad in the Library newsletter (Connect – distributed 3 times a year to all Thunder Bay households)
- Introduction/recognition at program or event
- Media conference announcing major sponsorships ($10,000+)
- Recognition on selected promotional material pertaining to the sponsorship (flyers, ads, posters, bookmarks)
- Recognition in annual thank you ad
- Signage in Library with company logo
- Link from Library website to your website
Please visit some of our corporate sponsors online:
- Boston Pizza
- The Chronicle-Journal
- Copperfinn Credit Union
- Friends of the Thunder Bay Public Library
- Rene Larson Law Office
- Resolute Forest Products
- TBT Engineering
- Thunder Bay Catholic District School Board
For further information about sponsorship, please call Tina Tucker, Director of Communities at 684-6813 or by email at tbpl%23ca|ttucker
Sponsorship of the Library is an opportunity to reach your target market!