The Copp Stove Company Ltd. was one of the key industries located in the twin cities of Port Arthur and Fort William which played a vital role in the Great War. Located at the corner of Empire and Syndicate Avenue in Fort William, the business began as the Copp Stove Foundry in 1902 by W.J. Copp and his son Harold Copp. Click on the image below to learn more about this topic.
Fort William Daily Times Journal : May 8 1915
How 4.5 Shells for the British War Office wil be Made and Finished at Local Factory of Copp Stove Company