OnLine Book Clubs
- Do you enjoy reading but find that you just don’t have the time?
- Are you running out of authors to read and want to discover some new ones?
- Do you ever dream of being able to sample your books before you commit to borrowing or purchasing them?
If you have responded Yes to any of these questions, then you’ll want to check out our new service. It’s called an "online book club". Here’s how it works. Each day, Monday through Friday, the subscribers are emailed a portion of a book that takes about 5 minutes to read. By the end of the week, subscribers have read two to three chapters from the book and if they like it, they can check it out of the library or fill out a suggestion card if you think the book is good and the library should have it. New books are featured every week. There is no charge for this service!
There are 11 book clubs to choose from. Something for every age and taste:
- Science Fiction
- Good News
- Audio books (that you can listen to in your email)
- and a special sneak preview Pre Pub Club that lets you start reading books that aren’t even published yet.
Click on the logo to join!!