Donate & Support
At the Thunder Bay Public Library, we believe that doors are opened when opportunities are available for people to discover all the possibilities found in the expression of ideas. By supporting the library, you are making a difference every day in the lives of people in this community.
There are many ways that you can make a difference at your public library:
- Make an annual donation in any amount (Community Partners program)
- Donate gently used books
- Visit the Library regularly and read for information or pleasure
- Make a donation in memory of someone you love or in honour of a special occasion
- Join the Friends of the Library
- Become a TBPL corporate sponsor
- Encourage a love of reading in your family
Please click on a link to the left for more information about programs that support your library or click on the link below to make a secure on-line donation to the Thunder Bay Public Library.
Thank you for your support!