Why should your company consider sponsoring the Library?
- Your Public Library enjoys over 45,000 in-person visits a month!
- Last year alone, our virtual library was visited 381,350 times!
Please visit some of our corporate sponsors online:
For further information about sponsorship, please call Tina Tucker, Director of Community Development at 684-6813 or by email at tbpl%23ca|ttucker
Sponsorship of the Library is an opportunity to reach your target market!
Sponsorship values start at $500.00 (cash, service or product) for a ONE YEAR sponsorship.
All sponsorships are negotiable.
- Reference Materials
- Circulation Desks - sponsored by The Chronicle-Journal
- Children's Books
- Teen Areas
- Large Print Books
- Materials in other languages
- Children's Programs
- Puppet Show Series
- Stories & Craft Programs
- Pre-School Storytime
- Tales For Twos
- "New Books" Area
- Thunder Bay Index - sponsored by The Chronicle-Journal
- Children's Areas
- Internet Area - sponsored by The Chronicle-Journal
- Readers are Leaders - sponsored by the Friends of the Thunder Bay Public Library
- Summer Reading Game - sponsored by Boston Pizza
You may decide to be the sole sponsor or co-sponsor with another business. Based on availability.
Sponsor a service, program or collection area, and together we will develop a sponsorship benefit package that suits your business marketing needs. Then, we'll deliver your benefits to you for a full year! Some benefit opportunities include:
- recognition on sponsored item (labelling of books, CDs, DVDs)
- free evening bookings of Auditorium at MJLB or Waverley
- recognition in Library newsletter (@ your library - distributed quarterly with The Chronicle-Journal)
- credit in Library Annual Report
- recognition on all promotional material pertaining to the sponsored item (flyers, ads, posters, bookmarks)
- introduction/recognition on day/evening of program or event
- invitation to Sponsor Appreciation Event
- listing on Sponsor Bulletin board in all locations
- recognition in annual thank you ad
- signage in library with company logo
- one quarter page ad in Library newsletter
- link from Library's Web site to your Web site